In our world, dessert is a must and it never has to feel guilty. This Raspberry Panacotta was custom-made for us by Maria Lukjanov of Maryles Plantry, and we find it to be a fully-satisfying, light and healthy dessert. Boosted with our Glowberry Vegan Collagen Support and infused with antioxidant-rich raspberries, this refreshing dessert offers just the right amount of guilt-free pleasure.
For The Panacotta
200 g Silken Tofu
100 mL Soy Whipping Cream
80 g Vegan White Chocolate (Melted)
2 tsp Glowberry Vegan Collagen Support
1 tbsp Raspberry Syrup
2 tbsp Freeze-Dried Raspberries
20 g Sugar
2 tsp Psyllium Husk (Use Generous Heaps)
8 g Agar Agar
2 tsp Beetroot Powder (For Colour - Optional)
For The Coulis
1 cup Water
2 tbsp Raspberries (Pushed Through a Sieve to Remove the Pips and Create a Purée)
1 tbsp Vegan Margarine
2 tbsp Icing Sugar
3 tsp Corn Flour
To Make The Panacotta
1. Grease two ramekins or empty yogurt containers with a bit of oil and set aside.
2. Place all panacotta ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until really creamy. Be careful not to over-blend, as the mixture will start to curdle.
3. Pour mixture into a saucepan and heat on low, gently whisking continuously until the mixture starts to get gooey.
4. Once gooey, remove from heat and quickly pour the mixture into the ramekins and let set in the fridge for about 2-3 hours.
Note: before serving, take out of the fridge and let sit for about 30 minutes. This will make it easier to get them out of the ramekins.
To Make The Coulis
1. While the panacotta mixture is cooling, place all coulis ingredients into a saucepan and bring to a boil, whisking at all times until the mixture get thicker. If the mixture gets too thick, add a bit more liquid and continue whisking until desired consistency is achieved.
2. Remove from heat and let cool before pouring over the panacotta.
Images and recipe courtesy of Maria Lukjanov, Maryles Plantry for Wild Cup.